Sayako
This time for sure! In any case, it's important to continue in learning and I understand this fact. But it's the most difficult thing for me to continue something.lol Honestly I've been slacking off a lot lately. This is why I hadn't been here for a while since I made this account. Last week a thing happened to change my mind. One of my Indonesian friends came to Japan and we could meet up! He doesn't speak Japanese, so we talked in English. Thanks to him, I had a great time and enjoyed a lot. But...how many times I wish i could become more fluent in English!!! I couldn't even explain what I want to say. It made me feel really frustrating and reminded me of purpose of learing English. My vocabulary has already gone away and I have forgotten grammar or something. I've got to get back to basics! So This time, I'll keep studying English for sure!
1

This time for sure!

In any case, it's important to continue learning and I understand this fact. But it's the most difficult thing for me to continue. Honestly I've been slacking off a lot lately. This is why I hadn't been here for a while since I made this account.
Last week a thing happened that changed my mind. One of my Indonesian friends came to Japan and we met up! He doesn't speak Japanese, so we talked in English. Thanks to him, I had a great time and enjoyed it a lot. But...how many times I wish i could become more fluent in English!!! I couldn't even explain what I wanted to say. It made me feel really frustrated and reminded me of the purpose of learning English. My vocabulary has already gone away and I have forgotten grammar. I've got to get back to basics! So This time, I'll keep studying English for sure! 

Very well written. Have a look at my comments and please ask if you have any questions. If you'd like to practice speaking, I'd be happy to help you develop a study plan. Feel free to look at my teaching profile and class offerings and send me a message if you think I can help you.

I know that it is hard to keep studying, however I think you are right. We shouldn't forget our goals for learning a language. To communicate with others. Good Luck with your studies and if you ever need motivation or a language partner, feel free to message me!
How to say ~ I think your English is ok , properly better than me, I haven't found any grammatical mistake or wrong spelling. (it might be due to my level of English). Anyway, good for u. Pick up your study and keep fighting !