Hee Won
Things that I want to finish until September. Hello, I'm a Korean student who want to learn English. This is my first practice note, so it's really tense. I thought what can I do on this website, and I made some friends and messaged with them. Also, I think I can use this note. I gonna write at least 3 writings per an week. Today's topic is 'Things that I want to finish until September'. First of all, I must get enough TOEFL score. I want to study abroad right after graduating high school. (I'm sophomore now) The school that I want to enter requires portfolio, so I gonna prepare from right after TOEFL, and i wanna finish as soon as possible. Maybe until September, I have to focus on TOEFL rather than school study and drawing. (My major is drawing, animation.) Secondly, I have to lose weight. Last month, I ate too much so I gained some weight. I want to have healthy and nice body shape, so I think I have to eat less and stretch. I think it's little hard, but will be really helpful for my health. Also, having more fruits is good. (My favorite fruits is grapefruit) Last, I have to draw at least 5 piece and finish one sketch book. Since I want to enter art school, lots of effort is needed. I think drawing frequently is the best way to improve drawing skill. I said I have to focus on TOEFL more, but i cannot belittle drawing. If someone who want to learn Korean and teach me any language (especially English), just let me know. We can be friends. Have a perfect day. :)

Hi Hewee,

I'm also practising the writing part. Add me on skype. My ID is tolyte83.

Things that I want to finish until September.

Hello, I'm a Korean student who want to learn English. This is my first practice note, so it's really tense.
I thought what can I do on this website, and I made some friends and messaged with them. Also, I think I can use this note. I gonna write at least 3 writings per an week. Today's topic is 'Things that I want to finish until September'.

First of all, I must get enough TOEFL score. I want to study abroad right after graduating high school. (I'm sophomore now) The school that I want to enter requires portfolio, so I gonna prepare from right after TOEFL, and i wanna finish as soon as possible. Maybe until September, I have to focus on TOEFL rather than school study and drawing. (My major is drawing, animation.)

Secondly, I have to lose weight. Last month, I ate too much so I gained some weight. I want to have healthy and nice body shape, so I think I have to eat less and stretch. I think it's little hard, but will be really helpful for my health. Also, having more fruits is good. (My favorite fruits is grapefruit)

Last, I have to draw at least 5 piece and finish one sketch book. Since I want to enter art school, lots of effort is needed. I think drawing frequently is the best way to improve drawing skill. I said I have to focus on TOEFL more, but i cannot belittle drawing.

If someone who want to learn Korean and teach me any language (especially English), just let me know. We can be friends. Have a perfect day. :)