Archana
Pangungusap ng Tagalog praktis Ano ang tagalog ng ingles phrases/words? Ako ay hindi kakain ng mansanas Kakain ko ng manasanas Siya ay iinom ng tubig mamaya Ngayon, ako ay nagmaneho ng kotse (from) Auckland (to) Coromandel Town Magliligo ko pamaya-maya Ako ay praktis ng Tagalog nitong nakaraang mga linggo, at pag-ibig ko teka. Gusto ko ng tagalog praktis.
1

Pangungusap ng Tagalog praktis = Sentences of Tagalog practice

Praktis ng mga Tagalog na pangungusap = Practice of Tagalog sentences.

Ano ang Tagalog ng “English phrases/words”? = What's the Tagalog for “English phrases/words”?

Ano sa Tagalog ang “English phrases/words”? = What's “English phrases/words” in Tagalog?

Ans: English phrases/words = mga parirala/pangungusap sa ingles. Some of us may use “na” instead of “sa” there. “Sa” would translate to “in”, while “na” would translate as “that are”. BTW, even for us, “parirala” is not that easy to pronounce. Hence, we would most likely say “prase” instead, an adaptation of the Spanish word for it.

Ako ay hindi kakain ng mansanas = I will not eat an apple/apples.

Kakain ako ng mansanas = I will eat an apple/apples.

Siya ay iinom ng tubig mamaya = He/she will drink water later.

Ngayon, ako ay nagmaneho… - “Ngayon” normally means “now”. However, since your verb “nagmaneho” is in the past tense, we would interpret “ngayon” as “today/earlier today”. “Kanina” is the exact word for “earlier today”.

Ngayon, ako ay nagmaneho ng kotse mula (from) Auckland hanggang ((up) to) Coromandel Town = Earlier today, I drove a car from Auckland to Coromandel Town.

Ngayon, ako ay nagmamaneho ng kotse….. = Now, I am driving a car…

Magliligo ko pamaya-maya

“Ma” is another prefix that is used to form verbs, although you would more often see it as an adjective prefix. “Ligo” (bath/shower) uses “ma” and not “mag” - “maligo” and not “magligo”. Another common verb that uses “ma” is “matulog” (to sleep). They follow the “mag” conjugation pattern, just remove the “g”.

Maliligo ako mayamaya (no hyphen, accents on the 2 “ya”s). = I will take a bath/shower in a little while. (“Maya-maya” (with hyphen, no accents) is a type of fish. “Pamayamaya” is not a common word. I would interpret it to mean ”intermittently, in relatively short intervals”, but I could be wrong. “Mayamaya pa” = a little later yet.)

Ako ay NAGpraktis/NAGPApraktis ng Tagalog nitong nakaraang mga linggo. = I practiced/was practicing Tagalog these past weeks. (I think more of us would say it as “mga nakaraang linggo” though.)

, at pag-ibig ko teka. - This is translates to, “and my love wait a minute”. “Teka” is a contraction of “hintay ka” (you wait) and its equivalent is the idiom, “wait a minute”. I guess what you're trying to say is, “and my love life has to wait” or “and my love life is on hold”. In Tagalog, there would be a few possible ways to say that. For example: “at ang pag-ibig ko ay tigil muna” = and my love stops/is on hold meantime; or “… ay pahinga muna” = ...takes a rest meanwhile.

Gusto ko ng tagalog praktis. = I want/would like “Tagalog practice”.

Gusto kong magpraktis ng Tagalog = I want/would like to practice Tagalog.

Gusto kong makapagpraktis ng Tagalog = I want/would like to be able to practice Tagalog.