Olga
the last days of summer In my city summer run away qwikly. Warm and sunny days not very offten. we have joke about this - - what do you did during this summer? - I work in that weekend! In the morning I went for a jog, and it was sunny, I saw rainbow. Wery beautiful view. But after 30 minutes, again grey sky and rain. My point is - be thankful for different time in your life!))
1

The Last Days Of Summer

In my city summer is disappearing quickly.run away qwikly. Warm and sunny days are not very frequent.offten.

We have joke about this -
- "What do you did you do during the this summer?
- "I worked in that weekend!

In the morning I went for a jog, and it was sunny, I saw a rainbow, it was a very beautiful sight view. But after 30 minutes later, the sky was grey again grey sky and it was raining.

My point is - be thankful for the different times/seasons in your life!))

1

The last days of summer

In my city summer runs away qwikly quickly. Warm and sunny days do not occur very offten.

We have a joke about this -
- what do did you did do during this summer?
- I was working in that weekend!

In the morning I went for a jog, and it was sunny, I saw a rainbow. It was a very beautiful view. But after 30 minutes, again grey sky and rain returned again.

My point is - be thankful for different time in your life!))

I thought you were describing British weather Olga!

Of course, a rainbow does show where the rain is... if it hasn't just passed, it's on its way.

The last days of summer

In my city summer runs away quickly. Warm and sunny days are not here very often.

We have a joke about this: 
- What did you do during this summer?
- I had to work during that weekend!

In the morning I went for a jog, and it was sunny, I saw a rainbow. Very beautiful view. But after 30 minutes, again grey sky and rain.

My point is - be thankful for different times in your life!))

Last days of summer

Summer is running away quickly in my city.It's not sunny and warm most of the time.

we have some jokes about this -
- what did you do during this summer?
- I worked on that weekend!

I went walking  in the morning, and it was sunny, I saw a rainbow.it has a beautiful view. But after 30 minutes, again I saw a grey sky and it was rainy.