美语鹭宝宝
HOW THE SECOND CHARM WAS USED Susan was very glad to be home again. She got the money and bought some more things. But the most special thing was Susan did not know how to use them. So when Susan had bought them she decided to use the second charm of the golden cap. She called the winged monkeys, and ordered them to carry her and give her a tour; on the way she asked them why they had to obey the owner of the hat. The winged monkeys carried her and said, “Once, there was a young fisherman who lived near the seashore. His fish was what gives him money; they actually lived in an island, and every day the fisherman would have to cast four nets because this he can catch few fish, then he road his fishing boat all the way to land and sold his fish and used the money to buy food. “One afternoon, the fisherman took his four fishing nets and went to the seashore. He threw his four nets, but he didn’t even caught one fish. But he was still happy because he caught a golden vase. He thought that he can sell it for one gold coin, but when he shook one of the winged monkeys out, he was very scared, and the winged monkeys treated him badly. This was caught on the news and the manager of the land decided that the winged monkeys should obey three times of the cap.” Susan was very interested in the story then they returned home and Susan wrote the whole story down and became a famous writer; the winged monkeys decided to obey her orders forever. Susan was very pleased of herself. So when she had used her third wish she treated them kindly and made them her guests. And she also made a book about her adventures.

HOW THE SECOND CHARM WAS USED

Susan was very glad to be home again. She got the money and bought some more things. But the most special thing was that Susan did not know how to use them. So when Susan had bought them, she decided to use the second charm of the golden cap. She called the winged monkeys, and ordered them to carry her and give her a tour; on the way she asked them why they had to obey the owner of the hat. The winged monkeys carried her and said, “Once, there was a young fisherman who lived near the seashore. His fish was what gives gave him money; they actually lived in on an island, and every day the fisherman would have to cast four nets, because without this he can catch few fish. Then he road rowed his fishing boat all the way to land, and sold his fish, and used the money to buy food.
“One afternoon, the fisherman took his four fishing nets and went to the seashore. He threw his four nets, but he didn’t even catch caught even one/a single fish. But he was still happy, because he had caught a golden vase. He thought that he can could sell it for one gold coin, but when he shook one of the winged monkeys out, he was very scared, and the winged monkeys treated him badly. This was caught on the news, and the manager of the land decided that the winged monkeys should obey three times the wearer of the cap.”
Susan was very interested in the story. Then they returned home, and Susan wrote the whole story down, and became a famous writer; the winged monkeys decided to obey her orders forever.
Susan was very pleased of with herself.
So when she had used her third wish, she treated them kindly and made them her guests, and she also made a book about her adventures.