Tahmina Khatoon
Tell me something about yourself - 1 I think the only question what I need to face in our daily life most is - 'Tell me something about yourself'. So that, as a part of my daily English writing practice, today I have decided to write something about it. Before answering this question, I would also like to mention that, though question is same, but the answer should be different based on situation. For example, I can face this question in following situation: - In a Job Interview - Become friend with new people at facebook, italki, skype etc. - When meeting with new client - Meeting new people at restaurant or official party - Events and so on. All the situations are different, so based on situation my answer should be different. When I face this question at job interview, I think I should say more about my works which are related to job, for what I applied or for what they are looking for. At online, when I meet new people, most of the time they are interested to know about personal things, like about my country, religion, hobby, family, relationship etc. Even when I attend any educational program, either a teacher or a student, I always face this question. Students ask me to know about my self. And of-course, the want to know about my experience on related subject. Similarly, when I participate any educational program, I face this question always. When I face this question in-front of a large crowed, I always feel afraid. I think only practice and only practice can help me to improve from this situation. That is all for today. Tomorrow I will write more about my answer on this question. Thank you.

Tell me something about yourself - 1

I think the only question that one what I needs to face in our daily life most is - 'Tell me something about yourself'.

So that's why, as a part of my daily English writing practice, today I have decided to write something about it today. Before answering this question, I would also like to mention that, though the question is the same, but the answer may should be different based on the situation. For example, I can face this question in following the situations:

- In a Job Interview
- Becoming friends with new people at on Facebook, italki, Skype etc.
- When meeting with a new client
- Meeting new people at a restaurant or an official party
- Events
and so on.

All these situations are different so, based on the situation my answer would should be different. When I face this question at during a job interview, I think I should say more about my works which are is related to the job, for what I applied for or for what they are looking for. At Online, when I meet new people, most of the time they are interested to learn know about personal things, like about my country, religion, hobby, family, relationship etc. Even when I attend any educational program, either a teacher or a student, I always face asks this question. Students ask me to talk know about myself. And, of-course, they want to know about my experience on related subjects. Similarly, when I participate in any educational program, I always face this question always.

When I face this question in-front of a large crowed, I always feel afraid. I think only practice, and only practice, can will help me to improve from this situation.

That is all for today. Tomorrow I will write more about my answer on to this question.

Thank you.

Tell me something about yourself - 1

I think the only question what I need to face in our daily life most is - 'Tell me something about yourself'.

So that, as a part of my daily English writing practice, today I have decided to write something about it. Before answering this question, I would also like to mention that, though question is same, but the answer should be different based on situation. For example, I can face this question in following situations:

- In a Job Interview
- Become friend with new people at facebook, italki, skype etc.
- When meeting new client
- Meeting new people at restaurant or official party
- Events
and so on.

All the situations are different, so based on situation my answer should be different. When I face this question at job interview, I think I should say more about my works which are related to job, for what I applied or for what they are looking for. At online, when I meet new people, most of the time they are interested to know about personal things, like about my country, religion, hobby, family, relationship etc. Even when I attend any educational program, either a teacher or a student, I always face this question. Students ask me to know about my self. And of-course, the want to know about my experience on related subject. Similarly, when I participate any educational program, I face this question always.

When I face this question in-front of a large crowed, I always feel afraid. I think only practice and only practice can help me to improve from this situation.

That is all for today. Tomorrow I will write more about my answer on this question.

Thank you.