Salih
ALL WORLD WAİTİNG FOR IPHONE 6S Apple company explained; Iphone 6S will be introduced in 9 september. People who love technology is waiting that day. There are many news about it. I am sure many people won't sleep for go to buy it. Iphone 6s includes different properties from iphone 6. For example; A9 processor will come and this processor produced by Samsung company.Another property is force touch. This property is about touch, some applications will open different with a touch. Rear camera will to be upgraded 12MP and front camera will include flash. New models will come with IOS9. I am waiting your opinion about IPHONE 6S.
1

/ALL THE WORLD/THE WHOLE WORLD/ IS WAİTİNG FOR IPHONE 6S

Apple company has explained; /that/ iPhone 6S will be introduced on 9 September. People who love technology is are waiting for that day. There are many is a lot of news about it. I am sure many people won't sleep for so as to be able to go to and buy it. Iphone 6s /includes different properties from to iPhone 6/has different properties to iPhone 6/. For example, it will include an A9 processor; will come and this processor is is produced by Samsung company. Another property is force touch. This property is about touch, some applications will open different with a touch [iki cümleyi anlamadim, ama belki sorunum teknolojik bilgisizliğim!]. The rear camera will to be upgraded to 12MP and the front camera will include flash. [?] The new models will come with IOS9.

I am waiting for your opinion about IPHONE 6S.