YL HEE
Choose courses for university after secondary school Personally I think it was a norm among every high school leaver whom have plan to further their study in university or college. Currently, I am also facing this problem because I am bothering which path should I proceed , either science stream or art stream? I worried about the career prospective of some science courses, because nowadays Asian countries normally have high unemployment rate for life science related job. But after few weeks of consider , finally I had decided to pursue a course in science stream( pharmaceutical chemistry) because it is one of the STEM courses and I have passion about it. Thankyou for any corrections.
1

Choosing courses for university after secondary school

Personally I think it is a normal problem for   every high school leaver who plans  to further their study in university or college. Currently, I am also facing this problem because I am wondering  which path I should pursue , either science stream or art stream? I am worried about the career prospects of some science courses, because nowadays Asian countries normally have a high unemployment rate for life science related job. But after a  few weeks of consideration , I have finally decided to pursue a course in science stream( pharmaceutical chemistry) because it is one of the STEM courses and I have passion for it.

Thank you for any corrections.

Good luck with your future studies!

Choose courses for university after secondary school

Personally I think it was a norm is normal among every high school leaver whom have to plan to further their study in university or college.

Currently, I am also facing this problem because I am bothering bothered about which path should I proceed. Should I choose the either sciences stream or arts stream?

I worried worry about the career prospective prospects  of some science courses, because nowadays Asian countries normally have high unemployment rate for life science related jobs.

But after a few weeks of consideration , finally I had decided to pursue a course in the sciences stream( pharmaceutical chemistry) because it is one of the STEM courses and I have am passionate about it.

Thank you for any corrections.