Jose
Make a wish When I make a wish I’m not too much ambitious asking for… last year for instance, in my birthday I blew the candles and I make an only one: to live forever. There are wishes and, on the other hand, there are New Year’s resolutions. In both of them I’m always asking for the same things: being healthy, rich.. bla, bla.. quit smoking, studying harder…bla, bla… Sometimes I wish just stuff such as a new laptop, a new mobile phone, a smart TV or new clothes… things that I don’t need at all, and mostly because I’m influenced by ads I watched on the TV. What I mean to say was that we spent lot of time… actually it’s a waste of time, wishing rubbish and we are not aware about everything we already have.
2

Make a wish

When I make a wish I’m not too much ambitious about what I ask for… last year for instance, on my birthday I blew the candles and I made only one: to live forever.

There are wishes and, on the other hand, there are New Year’s resolutions. For both of them I’m always asking for the same things: to be healthy, rich.. bla, bla.. to quit smoking, to study harder…bla, bla…

Sometimes I wish just for stuff such as a new laptop, a new mobile phone, a smart TV or new clothes… things that I don’t need at all, and mostly because I’m influenced by ads I watch on the TV. What I mean to say was that we spend lot of time… actually it’s a waste of time, wishing for rubbish and we are not aware of everything we already have.

<em>That's very true, relationships are the most important things we have. </em>