Emi
The mask fo Hyottoko Today,I began italki. I could not decide my profile photo. Since I ask my roommate to take my profile photo. She has the mask of Hyottoko.Do you know the Hyottoko? The Hyottoko is one of the Japanese gods. The Hyottoko is the fire man.He is called kitchen stove's god. He takes to protect people from harm. So I put on the mask of Hyottoko and my roommate took a photo. I decided to use the photo in my profile for the time being. But it is disgusting a little .
1

The mask of Hyottoko

Today, I began italki. I could not decide my profile photo so I asked my roommate to take my profile photo. She has a mask of Hyottoko. Do you know Hyottoko? He is one of the Japanese gods. The fire man. He is called the god of the kitchen stove and he protects people from harm.
So I put on the mask of Hyottoko and my roommate took a photo. I decided to use the photo in my profile for the time being.
But it is a little disgusting!

Hello Emi,

As you say he does look a little disgusting. There are a few small mistakes but you should join your smaller sentences to make longer ones and put them into paragraphs like I did. This will make your writing seem more natural.

Hope this helps.

Bob

Oh! I am thinking about okinawan gods and masks now... Do you know something about okinawan gods masks like Hinukan?