My like books Hi! I want tell about my like book. I like read very much. I like read different books. I read Japanese authors Kobo Abe and Haruki Murakami. Now I read Michio Kaku, Japanese physicist theorist, who was born in USA. His book is very interesting. He is tell very interesting. I like his listen. My like author is Haruki Murakami. He write with soul. His book read is a big too fast. He is write about feelings and life of people. How they live, whot they doing, what they listen and read. Kobo Abe is great writer. He is legend of Japanese literature. He is novels is very metaphorical. In his novels many feelings. I like his novels and novels Haruki Murakami.
1

My like books I like books or My love of books

Hi! I want tell you about my like love of books. I like to read very much. I like to read different books. I read Japanese authors Kobo Abe and Haruki Murakami. Now I am currently reading Michio Kaku, the Japanese physicist theorist, who was born in USA. His book is very interesting. He is tells everything in a very interesting way. I like his listen voice.
My like favourite author is Haruki Murakami. He writes with soul. His book is read a bit too fast. He is writes about the feelings and lives of people; how they live, what they doing, what they listen to and read.
Kobo Abe is great writer. He is a legend of Japanese literature. He is His novels is are very metaphorical. In his novels many feelings. I like his novels and the novels of Haruki Murakami.

My like books

Hi! I want tell about my like book. I like read very much. I like read different books. I read Japanese authors Kobo Abe and Haruki Murakami. Now I read Michio Kaku, Japanese physicist theorist, who was born in USA. His book is very interesting. He is tell very interesting. I like his listen.
My like author is Haruki Murakami. He write with soul. His book read is a big too fast. He is write about feelings and life of people. How they live, whot they doing, what they listen and read.
Kobo Abe is great writer. He is legend of Japanese literature. He is novels is very metaphorical. In his novels many feelings. I like his novels and novels Haruki Murakami.