"I wonder if" - Phrase practicing I wonder if... Será que...? (Portuguese) I wonder if I will be fired. I wonder if I will be good at English soon. I wonder if I can do this again. I wonder if you can do this without cheating. I wonder if you really liked my parents. I wonder if you are good enough. I wonder if you know what are you doing. I wonder if my dad knows he snores too loud. I wonder if my parents know I love them so much. I wonder if she knows I love her too much. I wonder if she is feeling better. I wonder if he is sleeping right now. I wonder if he had dinner already. I wonder if they will spend the night here. I wonder if they are nice people. I wonder if it will rain later today. I wonder if it will be sunny tomorrow. I wonder if it will be cloudy or rainy next week. I wonder if it will be easy to do. I wonder if it is possible. I wonder if you can find it in the U.S.. I wonder if you can do this for me. I wonder if you know how I feel. I wonder if that is a good book. I wonder if I will get a job in Dublin soon. I wonder if I will get to do an exchange program. I wonder if you will miss me. I wonder is I will miss my city. I wonder if I will write thirty phrases in English everyday.
I liked haha