Mathieu
At work I have always had difficulties to work with people from my own country. This is funny, isn't it?I find that they loose their time and they are not focus enough when they are working. In comparison, Germany is much more efficient than the other countries. I read an article in which it was written that the Germany's population works less but produces more. I found this very intelligent. Moreover, we should increase our standard of productivity to be like them.In the article, there were some example like they don't talk about their private life or any small talk. They don't spend time on Facebook when they are working Many countries should take example of Germany because we will all take benefit of that. For instance, we will be happier at work because we will get time to spend with our family or we will able to do what we like the most. When I read this article, I knew that I didn't belong to my country or rather than I am very different in comparison of the other persons who are working with me. I like to work diligently. Even though, I would work less than I work I find this more rewarding because I can accomplish many things. I know that it is only a matter of time because I will work in Germany in a couple of years.

At work

I have always had difficulties to work working with people from my own country. This is funny, isn't it? Isn't that funny? <em>(more natual)</em> I find that they loose their waste time and they are not focused enough when they are working.

In comparison, Germany is much more efficient than the other countries. I read an article in which it was written that the Germany's population works less but produces more. I found this very intelligent. Moreover, we should increase our standard of productivity to be like them. In the article, there were some examples, like they don't talk about their private life or make any small talk <em>(it's odd, but we say "making small talk")</em>. They don't spend time on Facebook when they are working. Many countries should take an example of from Germany because we will all take benefit of from that. For instance, we will be happier at work because we will get time to spend with our family in our free time or we will able to do what we like the most.

When I read this article, I knew that I didn't belong to in my country or, rather, than I am very different in comparison of to the other persons people who are working with me. I like to work diligently. Even though I would work less than I work now/currently, I would find this the German way more rewarding because I can could accomplish many things. I know that it is only a matter of time because I will be working in Germany in a couple of years.

Interesting!

At work

I have always had difficulties working with people from my own country. This is funny, isn't it? I find that they waste time and are not focus enough while working.

In comparison, Germany is much more efficient than the other countries. I read an article in which it was written that the Germany's population works less but produces more. I found this to show intelligence. Moreover, we should increase our standard of productivity to be similar (/like them {Ca marche, mais c'est gênant) } In the article, there were some examples like not discussing one's private life or avoiding small talk. They don't spend time on Facebook while working. I believe that (Ici parce que tu exprimes ta croyance personelle) many countries should take example in Germany, because we will all benefit from this. For instance, we will be happier at work because we will get more time to spend with our family or we will able to do what we like the most.

When I read this article, I knew that I didn't belong to my country or rather than I am very different in comparison (to other persons/others) {Ici c'est mieux -- supprimer; mais tu as le choisis}. I like to work diligently. Even though, I would work less than I work currently, I find this to be more rewarding because I can accomplish many more things. I know that it will be only a matter of time because I will work in Germany in a couple of years.