Marcell Santos
Challenging Myself I have forgotten the last time I have wrote here then I have to do this with more frequency because I know my goal for the future and it depends on I become fluent. Sometimes I can talk to some people on skype for practicing my skills and to do what I really like to do: teach portuguese. I really like to teach portuguese on skype because at the same time I can learn new words and I have good oportunities to speak and listen of course. However, sometimes I think I´m not improving and it takes me down. But even if sometimes I have this feeling about my knowledge and my improve, I'm totally sure that someday I will become fluent and I know I will can turn my life better and help my family too. I have a lot of dreams and I know that someday I will reach all of them. This weekend I started my vacation and I will can´t go out many times because I don´t have money enought but I´m happy because I will can study and I will be closer of reach my future goals. Let´s enjoy the vacation and relax.
2

Challenging Myself

I have forgotten the last time I have wrote here. then I have to do this with more frequency because I know my goal for the future and it depends on I me becoming fluent.
Sometimes I can talk to some people on skype for practicing to practice my skills and to do what I really like to do: teach Portuguese. I really like to teach Portuguese on skype because at the same time I can learn new words and I have good opportunities to speak and listen, of course. However, sometimes I think I'm not improving and it takes makes me feel bad down.

But even if sometimes I have this feeling about my knowledge and my difficulty improving, I'm totally sure that someday I will become fluent and I know I will can turn  make my life better and help my family too. (*In English this is technically correct but would be in multiple sentences, we call this a "run-on" sentence. Portuguesians :p always use long sentences, we tend to keep them shorter in most writing styles).  I have a lot of dreams and I know that someday I will reach all of them.

This weekend I started my vacation and I will can't go out a lot many times because I don't have money enough but I'm happy because I will can study and then I will be closer of to reaching my future goals. Let's I'm going to enjoy the vacation and relax.

Very good Marcell! Congratulations. You can certainly achieve English fluency. Just keep studying and practicing. :)

Yes, no problem.
Could anyone correct this text please?