Fernando Souza
Diary - Saturday, 08/29 Now it's 10:20 pm. Today I wake up late, at 10 am. I was very tired. You know, hard week. Last night I went to a great beer place, bought 2 Weiss beers before get home. I also meet old friends. So... It's happened Friday, let's come back to Saturday. After get up from the bed I'd read some emails, there were a lot of unread emails in my box, played the guitar and then, it was time to lunch. I had a wonderful lunch. In the afternoon I ran faster to get my English exercises done. There were lots of exercises and a summary of a chapter of a book to wrote. I was feeling not very well today but everything was fine.
1

Diary - Saturday, 08/29

It's now 10:20 pm. Today I woke up late at 10 AM. I was very tired. You know, hard week. Last night I went to a great beer place, I bought two Weiss beers before I got home. I also meet old friends. So... That happened Friday, let's come back to Saturday.

After I got up from the bed, I'd read some emails, there were a lot of unread emails in my box, I had played the guitar and then it was time for lunch. I had a wonderful lunch.

In the afternoon I ran faster to get my English exercises done. There were lots of exercises and a summary of a chapter of a book to write. I wasn't feeling not very well today, but everything was fine.

I crossed out an "E" in "Meet" but it just sort of blends in. Good work!