I had corporate finance exam today. I had corporate finance exams today. If you ask me, how did it go? I'm very happy, and it give me an immense pleasure to tell you that it went good. Last night I was worried about my exams. I couldn't sleep in night. All the concepts were just revolving in my mind, and I was feeling that I will forget every thing. When I started my exams, and I was attempting first question, it was like I know every concept. First question was very conceptual, it took five minutes to understand it. When I read the next question, ah I was relaxed. It was quite easy. I have experienced one thing during exams that if you get confused in attempting first question then you will remain confuse in attempting next questions also. My today exams went well and I'm enjoying now. I have Research Method exam on 2nd September. I will start preparation for it tomorrow. Today I want to take rest. That's the story of my exam, which I had today. I hope you well help me by correcting this text. Every notebook entry which I post here is like an exam for me, because I learned a lot from this. Thanks for correcting my text. :)

I had corporate finance exam today.

I had my corporate finance exams today. If you asked me, how did it go? I'd say I'm very happy, and it gives me an immense pleasure to tell you that it went well. Last night I was worried about my exams. I couldn't sleep all night. All the concepts were just revolving in my mind, and I was feeling that I would forget every thing.

When I started my exams, and I was attempting the first question, it was like I knew every concept. The first question was very conceptual, it took five minutes to understand it. When I read the next question, ah I was relaxed. It was quite easy.

I have experienced one thing during exams, that if you get confused in attempting the first question then you will remain confused in attempting the next questions too. Today my exams went well and I'm enjoying myself now. I have my Research Method exam on 2nd September. I will start preparation for it tomorrow. Today I want to take a rest. That's the story of my exam, which I had today. I hope you well help me by correcting this text. Every notebook entry which I post here is like an exam for me, because I learned a lot from this. Thanks for correcting my text. :)

Great job :)