Emiko Matsuyama
my present I sent a baby gift to my friend who lives in Kanto region Japan . She gave a birth and a girl came out into the world the end of last month . When I was made know by her mail ,I wanted to celebrate her soon and I got a lot of assistance from her . Because she was my benefactor . When I go back my home town to practice teaching at my old high school eight years ago ,she was assigned to my coaching . Thanks to her coaching , I could enjoyed myself throught practical training . I was absorbed in my thought . I thought "What present is appreciated by her ?"every day . I am a low-income student, so I couldn't buy deluxe goods . But I wanted to sent something hearty. So I try to send her some vegetables that are made from my father's cultivation in my . I met her in my hometown and she didn't here now. My hometown is recollective town for her . I harvested marrow squashes and choiced two that look best . Hopeflly , she become happy .

My Present

I sent a baby gift to my friend who lives in the Kanto region of Japan .
She gave a birth and to a girl came out into the world at the end of last month .
When I heard her news was made know by her mail ,I wanted to celebrate because her soon and I had got a lot of assistance from her, because she was my benefactor .
When I go back returned to my home town to practice teaching at my old high school eight years ago, she was assigned to coach me. my coaching .
Thanks to her coaching, I could enjoyed myself throught my practical training.
I was absorbed in my thought.
I thought "What present would she appreciate is appreciated by her ?"every day .
I am a low-income student, so I couldn't buy deluxe goods .
But I wanted to send something hearty.
So I tried to send her some vegetables grown by my father. that are made from my father's cultivation in my .
I met her in my hometown and she had moved since then, but she has memories of it. didn't here now.
My hometown is recollective town for her .
I harvested marrows squashes and chose choiced two that looked the best .
Hopefully , she will be become happy .

my present

I sent a baby gift to my friend who lives in Kanto region Japan .
She gave birth to a baby girl who came into the world at the end of last month.
When I was made known by a letter that she sent me, I wanted to celebrate with her soon and I got a lot of assistance from her because she was my benefactor.
When I went back to my home town to practice teaching at my old high school eight years ago, she was assigned to coach me.  
Thanks to her coaching, I could enjoyed myself throughout practical training. 
I was absorbed in my thoughts .
I thought "What present would be appreciated by her ?"every day .
I am a low-income student, so I couldn't buy expensive goods .
But I wanted to send something hearty.
So I tried to send her some vegetables that are made from my father's garden. 
I met her in my hometown and she isn't here now.
My hometown is a recollective town for her .
I harvested marrow squashes and choiced two that looked the best .
Hopefully , she will become happy .