KEN
The first step I'm basically like to outdoor activities like hiking, biking, playing tennis and so forth. But i'm currently into watching foreign dramas like Game of thrones,Breaking bad,Person of interest,etc. So as my immediate goal, i'm able to watch them without subtitles. What do you recommend?

The first step

I'm Basically I like to outdoor activities like such as hiking, biking, playing tennis and so forth.
But i'm currently lately I'm into watching foreign dramas like such as Game of thrones, Breaking bad, Person of interest etc.
So As for my immediate goal, i'm I'd like to be able to watch them without subtitles.
What do you recommend?

Nice one Ken san (*^^*)

The first step

I'm basically like to outdoor activities like hiking, biking, playing tennis and so forth.
But i'm currently into watching foreign dramas like Game of thrones,Breaking bad,Person of interest,etc.
So as my immediate goal, i'm able to watch them without subtitles.
What do you recommend?

Capitalization is necessary. 

When you are going to exemplify something you should use such as rather than like. 

Game of Thrones/Breaking Bad/ Person of Interest/ 

We should use capital letters for titles.. 

Capitalize the words in your title: The First Step Ditto with the names of the television shows, as well as italicize them: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Person of Interest [Sorry, but within the comment field, I cannot italicize them here now as an example!] As to using subtitles, if you can watch and understand most of the program without it, then there is no need for it. If you cannot, then use them since it will also allow you to see how sentences are written (assuming the subtitles, themselves, are decent which is not always the case...). Hopefully, Federer will be back in 2017 and content for another GS title (Wimbledon?).
I recommend watching Castle. Less slang is used and might be easier to understand. Or make a game out of it . If you have any friends that are trying to learn english as well you can take turns doing 'Voice overs'. Basically one of you stands where you can not see the screen, and you have to tell your friend (who is reading the subtitles and watching the show) what is going on. Take turns doing this. It will be hilarious. Every time I try doing this I am usually completely wrong because I am still a beginner but we have a lot of fun trying.