mikhail
The treasure island I`ve read the book of Robert Louis Stevenson '' treasure island'', and I would like to tell you some information about it. Stevenson was born in 1850 in Edinburgh. He wrote this book in 1882. Now the book "treasure island" is one of his best books like "black arrow". Now let's see what happened in this book. Once upon a day a strange man came to Admiral Benbow inn and said young Jim to look after a blind man if he would com to the inn. And certainly the blind man came and went to the stranger's room. 5 min later he went away but the stranger killed himself. Jim found a treasure map in stranger's chest and organized a trip to that island. When the island was seen the crew was beginning the riot. So the pirates got the ship and Jim with his friends landed on the beach. Now these 2 groups searched the treasure apart of each other. One day Jim met a man Ben Gunn, who was marooned there. He told Jim where the treasure was and they came to Bristol very rich. I like this story because it is very interesting, exciting, fascinating and in conclusion of my story I would like to say that this book will be interesting for everybody for a long time and I recommend to read it for other people.