Mitra
Architecture project The purpose of this project is to introduce architecture and related activities of this field to interested people. First of all they participate in special classes and workshops have been considered for them to make them familiar with main courses of architecture and when they got much of that, they can decide whether they want to continue studying in this field or not? If they want to continue that, they will sign up in the university and take part in professional classes, in order to gain necessary expertise. In order to fulfill this purpose, public classes for main studies and workshops that are dedicated to build maquettes and Pavilions,have been considered in main part of site. The site is located in historical context that whole of neighbor buildings are cube volumes with straight line that have many details. In this complex we tried to find a way to build a modern form which has historical pattern that is related to the context, which caused relation between volumes and common culture but skyline is considered curve and fully different with adjoining context. In order to be outstanding in historical context. Somehow we tried to introduce elements of historical context in a new format.
2

Architecture project

The purpose of this project is to introduce architecture and related activities of this field to interested people. (it's not wrong, but I might say "those who are interested" instead)
First of all, they will participate in special classes and workshops that have been considered for them designed to make them familiar with main courses of architecture. and when they got much of that, In participating, they can decide whether if they want to continue studying in this field. or not?
If they want wish to continue that, they will can sign up in the university and take part in professional classes at the university, in order to gain necessary expertise.
In order to fulfill this purpose, public classes for main studies and workshops that are dedicated to about building maquettes and Pavilions have been considered in the main part of the site.
The site is located in historical context that whole of neighboring buildings, are cube volumes with which are cubical in shape, with detailed, straight lines. that have many details (I am unclear what "the historical context that whole of neighbor buildings are cube volumes" means) . In this complex we tried to find a way to build a modern form which has historical pattern that is related to the its context (as in "surroundings"? context is not the best word to use here), which caused relation between volumes and common culture but skyline is considered curve and fully different with adjoining context. (I am really unsure about what you are trying to say here, please explain) In order to be outstanding in historical context.
Somehow we tried to We introduced historical elements of historical context in a new modern format. ("somehow we tried" sounds very meek! Be confident about what you did! Soyez forte comme un lion Mitra! :) et bonne chance.

any help!!! it's so important for me