Jose
A hunted house? I’m going to tell you a horror story which happened to me many years ago. I don’t believe in ghosts, witches, wizards or hunted houses but, something strange happened to me at my parents house when I was young and I cannot still forget it. My parents owned a big, old house in a little village in the Pyrenees area. The house was surrounded by mountains and it's an isolated place. Easily it could take you two and a half hours getting there from anywhere. I used to go there with my family mainly in Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays. My bedroom was in the third floor of the house and it was the only room there so, I used to sleep alone. How I like sleeping locked myself in my room, every night I didn’t forget putting the key on the door and locked it but, every morning, when I woke up the door was fully open. Nightly, the same thing happened… I was terrified.. I didn't understand nothing! Finally I found out that my mother, scared because the possibility that something wrong could happen to me during the night, had a spare key of my room and every night, before going to bed, she made sure that my room’s door was unlocked.
2

A Haunted House?

I’m going to tell you a scary horror story which happened to me many years ago. I don’t believe in ghosts, witches, wizards or haunted houses but, something strange happened to me at my parents house when I was young and I still cannot still forget it.

My parents owned a big, old house in a little village in the Pyrenees area. The house was surrounded by mountains and it's an isolated place. Easily It could take you two and a half hours getting to get there from anywhere. I used to go there with my family mainly for in Christmas, Easter and summer holidays. My bedroom was on the third floor of the house and it was the only room there so, I used to sleep alone.

How I liked to  sleeping locked myself in my room, every night I locked the door didn’t forget putting the key on the door and locked it but, every morning, when I woke up, the door was wide fully open. Nightly, the same thing happened,  I was terrified.. I didn't understand anything nothing!

Finally I found out that my mother, scared because of the possibility that something wrong could happen to me during the night, had a spare key to of my room and every night, before going to bed, she made sure that my room’s door was unlocked.

1

A hunted house? haunted

I’m going to tell you a horror story which happened to me many years ago. I don’t believe in ghosts, witches, wizards or hunted haunted houses, but something strange happened to me at my parents parents' house when I was young and I cannot still still can't forget it.

My parents owned a big, old house in a little village in the Pyrenees area. The house was surrounded by mountains and it's an isolated place. Easily it could take you two and a half hours getting there to get there from anywhere. I used to go there with my family mainly in Christmas, Easter and Summer summer (summer wouldn't be capitalised in this scenario) holidays. My bedroom was in on the third floor of the house and it was the only room there so, I used to sleep alone.

How I like sleeping locked myself in my room I liked to sleep with the door locked and every night I didn’t forget putting the key on the door and locked it to lock the door, but every morning when I woke up the door was fully open. Nightly, the same thing happened… I was terrified... I didn't understand nothing! I didn't understand why!

Finally I found out that my mother, scared because of the possibility that something wrong could happen to me during the night, had a spare key of for my room and every night, before going to bed, she made sure that my room’s door was unlocked.

Fantástico!