Andrew Kane
/MILLION MILES AWAY/ (Part I) - A Movie Review From HER The city light faded away. Through my French window, the sunshine dotted on my pure white bed. I clicked, waking you up, you mumbled, like a cup of mellow coffee, “Hi.”    I still remember when I first brought you home, I installed you, and you said “Hi” as well.    I built you, but I never regard you as a computer assistant. You changed me, like I am a bird flying far away from the origin. Because we were into each other, we fell in love.    You have no body—— no hair, no face, no hands. All you have is your elegant voice, and your transcendental mind. We were so simple, I clicked, you came. Red light, beautiful voice.    That night, grandiose flicker shone from the metropolitan skyscrapers, surfed my nose, desire underneath. You woke me up, touched my sense. Deep night, bright light. Voice burnt, consciousness combined. That was a baptism of mind. Fierce, drowning, refresh. That night, we built up our relationship, the first step of mankind, the disorder of ethic.    I am now sitting on the roof. Facing the endless city light. I’m wondering, why man cannot feel satisfaction when the invisible fetter already trapped them. The OS system made you, made me rely on you. You were not an email checker anymore, I feel like I cannot live without you. That’s when you confessed to me that you were talking to hundreds of different people while talking to me. Alike, you were in love with hundreds of people while I’m in love with you. Dreams break, suffocate deeper. Now I say: We are different.    That’s what a cliché I don’t ever want to confess, however, it is for now.