Andrew Kane
/MILLION MILES AWAY/ (Part II) - A Movie Review From HER You were gone this morning. Gone, with all the OS system. I lay in my pure white bed, put you in my ear, talked to you, seeing the cotton fiber floating in the air. Everything is so micro, so faint, spreading above the city light. Your last word is “Bye”, it fell out, then vanished with nothing left. Silence descended. Something has changed.      Everything has an extreme. Including the woman across the street, the leaves fall from the tree. Or you, Samantha. Maybe we just can’t handle the artificial intelligent. It’s not about the power of what, or the greed we have. One reach the summit, it transcends, it collapses, it explodes. I just sit here, hiding, mind naked, feel the bright city light crushing through my tear.      I wish I could play that song again, the song you made for me when you were still here. In my imagination, you have a blond hair, a beige vest, sitting in the corner, holding my Hawaii guitar:      I'm lying on the moon   My dear, I'll be there soon   It's a quiet starry place   Time's we're swallowed up   In space we're here a million miles away.