Ricardo
0830 - A New Friend A New Friend This picture shows two women sitting side each other on a bench and smile. The first woman has black hair, light skin, wear a dark boots, a blue jean, dark blouse and pink scarf and use a white tablet. Another woman has light brown hair,light skin too, wear a long boots, blue dark jean, a green shirt and blue dark blouse. In the background we can see some trees and a piece of house. The second woman is show something in her tablet for other woman, and greeting with her hand. I believe they are made a new friend. Vocabulary: Women Shoes Boot Jean Scarf Blouse Tablet Wood Bench
1

0830 - A New Friend

A New Friend

This picture shows two women sitting side by side each other on a bench and they are smiling. The first woman on the left has black hair, light skin, and is wearing wear a dark boots, a blue jeans, a dark blouse and a pink scarf and has use a white tablet. Another The other woman has light brown hair, light skin too, and is wearing a long knee high boots, blue dark blue jeans, a green shirt polo neck and a dark blue dark blouse. In the background there are  we can see some trees and a corner of a piece of house. The second woman is showing something on her tablet for to the other woman, and shaking hands greeting with her hand. I believe they are making made a new friends.

Vocabulary:
Women
Shoes
Boot
Jean
Scarf
Blouse
Tablet
Wooden Bench

*You can change the phrases if you want.