CatherineKing
It is good to go home Last week my good friend asked me to visit her hometown with her. She told me that her hometown was very beautiful , so I asked for my parents’ permission to visit her. My parents agreed and we decided to stay for a week. This was the first time away from home for me and it made me very happy .In the beginning I was like a bird flying in the sky and breathing free air. However, by the fourth day,I started to miss my parents, especially when night was coming. The darkness made me feel lonely,I just wanted to be with my parents. Until then,little did I realize how sweet it is to be at home.My parents were the most adorable people, it is good to be back home!
1

It is good to go home

Last week my good friend asked me to visit her hometown with her. She told me that her hometown was very beautiful , so I asked for my parents’ permission to visit her. My parents agreed and we decided to stay for a week. This was the first time away from home for me and it made me very happy .In the beginning I was like a bird flying in the sky and breathing the (because you told us something specific)  free air. However, by the fourth day,I started to miss my parents, especially when night was coming. The darkness made me feel lonely,I just wanted to be with my parents. Until then,little did I realize how sweet it is to be at home.My parents were the most adorable people, it is good to be back home! 

It's really awesome, congratulations. 

Keep it up. 

If you need English classes, you can book them, right here: http://www.italki.com/teacher/1448117

Have a nice day.

1

It is good to go home

Last week my good friend asked me to visit her hometown with her. She told me that her hometown was/IS very beautiful , so I asked my parents’ permission to visit her HOMETOWN. My parents agreed and we decided to stay THERE for a week. This was the first time WHEN I WAS away from MY home and it made me very EXCITED. In the beginning I was like a bird flying in the sky and breathing free air. However, by/ON the fourth day, I started to miss my parents, especially AT night. The darkness made me feel lonely, AND I just wanted to be with my parents. Until then, little did I realize how sweet it is to be at home. My parents were the most adorable people, it is good to be back home!

1

It is good to go home

Last week my good friend asked me to visit her hometown with her. She told me that her hometown was very beautiful , so I asked for my parents permission to visit her. My parents agreed and we decided to stay for a week. This was the first time away from home for me and it made me very happy .In the beginning I was like a bird flying in the sky and breathing the free air. However, by the fourth day .I started to miss my parents, especially when night was coming. The darkness made me feel lonely,I just wanted to be with my parents. Until then,little did I realize how sweet it is to be at home.My parents were the most adorable people, it is good to be back home!

Very good

It is good to go home

Last week my good friend asked me to visit her hometown with her. She told me that her hometown is very beautiful , so I asked for my parents’ permission to visit her. My parents agreed and we decided to stay for a week. This was the first time away from home for me and it made me very happy .In the beginning I was like a bird flying in the sky and breathing free air. However, by the fourth day,I started to miss my parents, especially when night was coming. The darkness made me feel lonely,I just wanted to be with my parents. Until then,little did I realize how sweet it is to be at home.My parents are the most adorable people, it is good to be back home!