Kenichi
selling egg The TV program feature some supermarket and they mentioned about eggshell color.Many Japanese was convinced that brown eggshell have higher quality than white eggshell.But it's not true.The reason why brown egg is expensive is not because of quality but because of higher cost of feed.Brown egg's bird consume more feed than other. I think that if saying such a things,sales of brown egg will getting lower.

Selling Eggs

A TV program featured some supermarket and they mentioned about eggshell color. Many Japanese are convinced that brown eggs have higher quality than white eggs. But it's not true. The reason why brown eggs are expensive is not because of quality, but because of the higher cost of feed. A brown egg bird consumes more feed than the other. I think that if saying such a things, sales of brown eggs will getting lower. (.., sales of brown eggs will fall.)

Hello Kenichi,

This sounds like an interesting program, I always thought that the colour of the eggshell was down to the type of hen that was laying it. (http://msue.anr.msu.edu/news/why_are_chicken_eggs_different_colors)

Just a few small errors of English.

Hope this helps

Bob