Pawan Sharma
How I passed Sunday Sunday it means holiday, when we work on Saturday and come to know that tomorrow is Sunday .A smile comes on our face because we can rest on Sunday and can do whatever we wanted to do on Sunday . Today is Sunday so I got up late in the morning and made tea for myself .After that I lied down on the bed and switched on my Laptop and Watched some episode of reality shows .it was almost 12 o'clock when I ordered food from a restaurant nearby my room . After 15 Minutes ,delivery boy came to my room and delivered parcel .I hade my lunch while watching TV .I had nap after having lunch .After I took bath and dressed up .I went to mall and did shopping .I had dinner in a restaurant and returned to my room. So this is how I spent my Sunday. Thanks
1

How I passed Sunday

Sunday - it means holiday, when we work on Saturday and realise that tomorrow is Sunday, a smile comes on our face because we can rest on Sunday and can do whatever we want to do on Sunday .Today is Sunday, so I got up late in the morning and made tea for myself. After that I laid down on the bed and switched on my Laptop and watched some episodes of reality shows. It was almost 12 o'clock when I ordered food from a restaurant near my room .After 15 minutes, the delivery boy came to my room and delivered the parcel. I had my lunch while watching TV. I had a nap after having lunch. After, I took a bath and got dressed. I went to mall and did shopping. I had dinner in a restaurant and returned to my room.

So, this is how I spent my Sunday.
Thanks