Olga
Tutoring I have teaching English children, students and adult people for 5 years. I would like to speak a few words about my classes. So, learning any language is based on 5 aspects. They are speaking, listening, grammar, writing and reading. But first of all, in my classes, I pay attention to the student’s goal (why he started learning English). For example, if it’s an adult person we’ll learn speaking and listening. We’ll learn grammar slightly. But for a school student being grammar skill is a necessity. And time to time I make checking classes, where we revise last topics, find out gaps in knowledge and make “an action plan” and evaluate our results. Owing to it, my students have clear comprehensions of the result and what he/she has to do for the reaching the goal. I don’t forget about motivation. My classes are interesting. I usually use good British text books and another material. But remember, please, learning English is a hard work. So I ask you to be serious about my classes and do your homework. You learn English! A tutor is only your helper.

Tutoring

I have teaching English children, students and adult people for 5 years.
I would like to speak a few words about my classes.
So, learning any language is based on 5 aspects. They are speaking, listening, grammar, writing and reading.
But first of all, in my classes, I pay attention to the student’s goal (why he started learning English). For example, if it’s an adult person we’ll learn speaking and listening. We’ll learn grammar slightly. But for a school student being grammar skill is a necessity. And time to time I make checking classes, where we revise last topics, find out gaps in knowledge and make “an action plan” and evaluate our results. Owing to it, my students have clear comprehensions of the result and what he/she has to do for the reaching the goal.
I don’t forget about motivation. My classes are interesting. I usually use good British text books and another material.
But remember, please, learning English is a hard work. So I ask you to be serious about my classes and do your homework. You learn English! A tutor is only your helper.

I have been teaching English to children, students and adults for 5 years. I would like to say a few words about my classes. Learning any language is based on 5 aspects which are speaking, listening, grammar, writing and reading.

First of all, in my classes, I pay attention to the student’s goal (why he started learning English). For example, if it’s an adult, we’ll learn speaking and listening.We won't emphasize grammar. For a student, grammar skills are a necessity. From time to time, when checking classes, we will revisit previous topics, searching for gaps in our knowledge to make an action plan and to evaluate our results. This activity results in my students having a clearer understanding of results and what he or she has to do to reach their goals.

I don’t forget about motivation. My classes are interesting. I usually use good British text books and other materials.