Irina
Hello! How was your last work day? Hi! My name is Irina. This is the first topik here. On Fraiday I had crazy work day.My boss came from holiday. He gave much tasks us.And he was not worried, how we will do it. He wanted everything and now. At the same time another boss want to get specific informacion about work. We should do everything right. In the evening I was happy that the work day was off. But now is Sunday. It is mean, that tomorrow is going to be a new day and new work.
1

Hello! How was your last work day?

Hi! My name is Irina. This is my first topic here.
On Friday I had a crazy day at work.My boss came back from holiday. He gave us many tasks. And he was not worried about how we would do it. He wanted everything done and now. At the same time another boss wanted to get specific information about work. We should do everything right. In the evening I was happy that the work day was finished.
But now it is Sunday. It means that tomorrow is going to be a new day and new work.

Hello Irina,

I'm glad you got everything done on Friday and I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Just a few errors but I can understand everything.  The pattern is "to give somebody something". Task is a countable noun in the plural so you should use 'many', we use much for uncountable nouns - you can use 'a lot of' for both!

Hope this helps

Bob

Hello! How was your last workday?

Hi! My name is Irina. This is the first topic here.
On Friday I had a crazy work day. My boss came back from holiday. He gave US A LOT tasks. And he was not worried/CONCERNED, how we will do it. He wanted everything IMMEDIATELY. At the same time another boss wantED to get specific informaTion about THE work. We HAD TO do everything right. In the evening I was happy that the work day was off.
But now is Sunday. It meanS, that tomorrow is going to be a new day and new work.