Echo
My grandpa I went to my grandpa's after leaving the church this afternoon. My grandpa,93 years old,still can ride a electro-tricycle himself,and he has a very rich life experiences. These days,he got in touch with an old friend's family again after more than 30 years no connection,but his friend passed away 17 years ago.This friend was his sworn brother,helped him a lot in the old poor days.My grandpa is very regretful for not trying to contact him these years,they were out of touch just because of a misunderstanding.After having some alcohol tonight,my grandpa cried sadly.Something you missed,it missed,God wouldn't give you a second change,we have to learn how to cherish. Wish you all will have a nice week. Thank you for those read.

My Grandpa

I went to my grandpa's after leaving the church this afternoon.

My grandpa,93  Gramps 親切些 is ninety-three years old, and still can able to ride an electric-tricycle himself,and he has a His life is very rich life with many experiences.

These days,_he got in touch with an old friend's family again after for more than 30 thirty 作文中不許这样写, 被认为懶惰虫 years now after  no connection,but his friend had passed away 17 seventeen years ago.__This friend was his sworn brother, and helped him a lot in the gramps very much when he was old poor days.My grandpa Gramps regretted very much is very regretful for not trying to contact him earlier.   these years,They were out of touch just drifted because of a misunderstanding.__After having some alcohol drinks tonight,_my grandpa cried sadly he burst into tears.__When something you missed,it missed,God wouldn't give you is gone, nary a second change ye will get. ,We have to learn how to cherish when we have the chance.

Wishing you all will have a nice week and thanks to all who Thank you for those had read this.

My grandpa

I went to my grandpa's after leaving church this afternoon.
My grandpa is 93 years old, and he is still able to ride a electro-tricycle by himself. He has a life rich in experiences .
Recently , he tried to get in touch  with an old friend's family whom he had no contact for more than 30 years, but his friend had passed away 17 years ago,.This friend was his sworn brother; had helped him a lot during those days grandpa used to be  poor a long time ago ..My grandpa regreted not contacting him all those years after the misunderstanding which caused their breakup . After having some alcohol tonight,my grandpa cried sadly.We should cherish those things that we ought to be are grateful for  because once they are gone , they will not be back since God gives no second chance.
Wish you all will have a nice week.
Thank you for those read.