Yassine
Hello! Hi everyone. I am a new subscriber of italki, and hope that this website could help me in order to develop my language capacities. I am interested in learning English and German, and learning other people seems to be attractive, from my point of view. I see in this website an opportunity to meet people from foreign countries, and over and above learn more about their traditionnal eat: I love cook! And, besides, I love computer sciences, mathematics, and everything wich is related to logics. Hope to learn at the earliest!
1

Hello!

Hi everyone.
I am a new subscriber of to italki, and hope that this website can could help me in order to develop my language capacities. I am interested in learning English and German, and learning with/from other people seems to be attractive, from my point of view. I see in this website an opportunity to meet people from foreign countries, and over and above learn more about their traditionnal food/eating: I love to cook! And, besides cooking, I love computer sciences, mathematics, and everything wich is related to logics.
I'm hoping to learn at the earliest oppuortunity!

hello nice to meet you. i'm Luy