Jose
Boys&Girls When I was a little boy I attended to a state school where boys and girls studied together, unlike my sister who is four years older than me and went to a religious school only for girls. I remember myself playing while breaks at the playground of the school with boys and girls. At this time I had as much boyfriends as girlfriends. There were some girls who played soccer as well as many boys. Furthermore, family is, in my opinion the main socializing agent and the most important factor to avoid gender discrimination. In my own case, there weren’t differences between my mother and father doing the household chores, because both of them had full-time jobs. I think it’s important the example that parents show to their children independently they were boys or girls. It doesn’t matter! Of course there are nature differences between men and women. Usually men are physically strongest than women (not always) and, a few years ago, there were jobs such as builder or truck driver where it was hard to find women doing them but nowadays, farmers for instance have machinery which allow them do their job easily and faster than before.
1

Boys&Girls

When I was a little boy I attended to a state school where boys and girls studied together, unlike my sister who is four years older than me and went to a religious school only for girls.
I remember myself playing while on break at in the playground of the school with both boys and girls. At this time I had as many boyfriends as girlfriends. There were some girls who played soccer as well as the many boys.
Furthermore to thisthe family is, in my opinion the main socializing agent and the most important factor to in avoiding gender discrimination. In my own case, there weren’t differences between my mother and father when it came to doing the household chores, because as (poco mejor) both of them had full-time jobs.
I think it’s important the example that parents show to their children independently of whether they were are boys or girls. It doesn’t matter!
Of course there are natural differences between men and women. Usually men are physically stronger than women (but not always) and, a few years ago, there were jobs such as a builder or a truck driver where it was hard to find women doing them. But nowadays, farmers for instance have machinery which allows them do their job more easily and faster than before.

Hi Jose, Your English is fantastic, all you really need is a bit more practise in order to smooth some of the bumps. You inspire me to bring my Spanish to the next level. Okay, have a good one, I'm off to search for my grammar book. :-)))

Hola Jose, tu inglés es excelente, sólo necesitas practicar un poquito más para alisar algunos de los golpes diminutos. Me inspira llevar mi propio español al próximo nivel. Que te vaya bien, voy a buscarme mi libro de gramática.

I agree with you.