Toi Kodály
Community Tutor
I cleaned my office and feel in love with weibo *If you would like to schedule a lesson at a time that is outside of my normal working hours, just message me. I do not charge extra for hours that are outside of my normal working time, but do let me know two days from your preferred date and time. If I am ever not online and you would like a session just message me for Instant Tutoring via the italki system, I will get a message instantly and will be able to message you back. **My teaching style is different. Typically it is casual conversation focusing on your speech and structure, but I do it in a way that feels like casual conversation and not a lesson. I can help with accents. Story: I cleaned my office "I am organized but I had a lot of paper I needed to digitize. In the process of gathering all of the papers my office became quite congested. I had papers on the floor, desk, and my chair. I had no place to sit down or work for almost a full day. I was using a software in conjunction with my scanner that a friend and I have been working on. The software can read documents that are placed in the scanner. I had a lot of art prints that I wanted to scan and organize by colour and subject. Have you used the weibo search engine for pictures? It is much better than google given that its image search finds similar pictures by 'seeing' them not just 'reading' a web page. This type of software is awesome. When a computer can 'see'. Thanks for listening! "