Adrian
About modern loves and hurt males (Part II) (PLEASE, HELP ME WITH CORRECTIONS) Who could arrogate defining what love is and what isn't? What a pretentious is attack another person with the accusation of not knowing “what love is”, when such love don't shape in the patriarchal models, o in the romantic models; even worse, when it's asserting the worth of the own subjectivity about love, and at the same time is denied the worth of counterpart's subjectivity. In this fight, some persons even refuse the usage of the word “love” or “boy/girlfriend”, a political act, to make clear the disagree with the origins and meaning of these words, and to open the opportunity to build new ones, with new meanings. Everyone should have the right to free develop and express what love mean for each one. Yet people in the world go around finding their half orange, to get married “as it should be”, like is shown in the movies and TV shows, over and over. If they are happy with this, nobody should bother them. What must be clear henceforth is that more and more people chose other living models, and all people deserve respect no matter their way is. It's not like these people wouldn't know about the “true love”, which supposedly may only be possible in the cosmic complicity between two souls; that which "will save us"; according with the cannons of Hollywood and the Vatican. No, simply these women and men are giving steps towards new love's horizons. Neither is like these women and men would be “promiscuous”, with their modern loves. This is another common attack, especially against women. How could be done this accusation? At time when the normal rule is the hypocrisy in normalized relationships; where the loves are hidden when they not match with what is ordered by Hollywood and the Vatican. ¡The "true love" search is most of times a endless trip from couple to couple! which produces an industrial series of relationships wasted, as if they were nothing more that merchandise to use and throw. So, throw away the prudish; that conservative men should search for conservative women, and that they don't pretend to attack the love from those women that they didn't learn love. A lesson follow from here, about feminist fight: ¡Women! There is a large land for win in matter of feminist fight, even the way we love and conceive the love, ¡is the battle field!.