Yljaha
My village summer vacation2 (please, correct it) The weather has spoiled us, so we preferred to spend a lot of time on the beach. This place was visited only by us. We took cold tea and some cookies having a fabulous time. on the nature. We put my son on the mat in the shadow space. And everything was perfect except his eating sand from time to time. There is shallow water long distance from the coast, therefore the water was pretty warm there, so I even immersed my son in the lake sometimes, especially when his face and hand were dirty entirely because of sand. Also we picked up berries, played badminton and paraphrased books each other. Once I performed some songs to my niece. Her favorite song is the song of princess Elsa from cartoon "The Frozen Heart". My singing was quiet, because grandpa had a rest. So I promised to repeat this song louder later in the yard. However I was ashamed by people. I promised again that I would sing it on our beach. We were swimming, when my niece reminded me about my promise. I began to perform the verse and we noticed that there was echo. Its effect so stroke us and we continued to sing song together louder and louder. Our voices turned screaming. We shouted the song and laughed, so after that our throat and stomach became ill. Later we knew that full village heard our performance.
1

My village summer vacation2 holiday - part 2. (please, correct it)

The weather has spoiled us with sunshine, so we preferred to spend a lot of time on the beach. This place was visited only by us(We were the only visitors in the village.). We took cold tea and some cookies, we were having a fabulous time. in the nature. We put my son on the mat in the shadow(shady) space. And Everything was perfect except for him eating sand from time to time. There is shallow water for a long distance from the coast,(The water is shallow for some distance from the shoreline and remains warm.) therefore the water was pretty warm there, so I even immersed my son in the lake sometimes, especially when his face and hands were dirty entirely because of sand. (.. dirty from the sand.)
Also we picked up berries, played badminton and paraphrased books for each other.
Once I performed some songs to my niece. Her favourite song is the song of princess Elsa from cartoon "The Frozen Heart". My singing was quiet, because grandpa had a rest. So I promised to repeat this song louder, later in the yard. However I was ashamed(embarrassed) by people. I promised again that I would sing it on our beach. We were swimming, when my niece reminded me about my promise. I began to perform the verse and we noticed that there was echo. Its effect so stroke us and we continued to sing the song together louder and louder. Our voices turned to screaming. We shouted the song and laughed, so after much that our throats were sore and our bellies ached. stomach became ill.
Later we knew found out that full the whole village heard our performance.

An unforgettable holiday!