Priscila
A new position on the job ( Intern) Hi everybody! :) I'm looking for a new position in my company! I'll have many interviews, presentations, will be a new challenge! I would like some tips about this.. About presentation, interview, positions, challenges to change a job!
1

A new position on the job ( Intern)

Hi, everybody! :)

I'm looking for a new position in my company!
I'll have many interviews, and presentations, it will be a new challenge!
I would like some tips about this.. About presentation, interview, positions, and challenges to change a job!

I have always had a really good interviews. Here are a few tips:

Dress really professionally.

Don't be afraid to really talk yourself up. It's not bragging, they need to know your skills.

Try to make a personal connection with the boss, (joke, identify, talk about their personal life). 

Think about the things that might bother the boss and talk about how you can help correct those. 

:)

Hope you do well. 

Hi Damian! How are you? Thanks for your comment! Actually, I'm assistent development products! ( I'm Techinical). I'm studying production engeneering, and I need to be Intern! Because, I don't have any experience in this position ( Engineering). I thinking about this! Go out my actually job and search for Intern position!
Hello Priscila :) Maybe you tell us which kind of job is it? Advices may be different depending on the type of work :)