Mamen Cuevas
talking about art Look this paint. This is one of several paints that Monet performed about water lilies. It was painted on 1919, and it's a paint that belong to impresionism. When you see it your first impression is that it's a mess of water and sky, because It seems to be clouds reflected on the water in the middle of the paint. Actually Monet tried to capture the light on the water and the colors in it. The impresionist artists were strongly influenced for Chevrault's studies about ligth and perception, and how can the human eye see and understand what is staring. They knew that colours are on the white ligth, on the sun's light, and they wanted to play with the human perception of light and color, using pure colours and blending them on the canvas. The impresionist paintings must be watched at some distance, then the colours blend on our eyes and we can see what the artist try to paint, The image become lighter, with depth, and the texture of the brushstrokes added this sensation off light reflect on the water and flowers. This mix of blues, purples and whites makes an ethereal sensation of peace and joy. Only a few greens on the upper corners framed the paint breaking the continuity of the blue and white. There are nothing significant in this image, there is nothing that focus the atention in the scene. It is a whole, an unique sensation.

Talking about art

Look at this painting. This is one of several paintings that Monet created featuring water lilies. It was painted in 1919, and it's a painting that belongs to impressionism.
When you see it your first impression is that it's a mess of water and sky because it seems that there are clouds reflected on the water in the middle of the painting. Actually Monet tried to capture the light on the water and the colors in it.
The impressionist artists were strongly influenced by Chevrault's studies about light and perception, and how(can) the human eye sees and understands what it's seeing. They knew that colours come are on from the white light on or the sun's light and they wanted to play with the human's perception of light and colour, using pure colours and blending them on the canvas.
The impressionist's paintings must be looked at from a watched at some distance, then the colours blend in our eyes and we can see what the artist  tried to paint, The image becomes lighter, with depth, and the texture of the brushstrokes added to this sensation off light reflecting on the water and flowers.
This mix of blues, purples and whites makes gives an ethereal sensation of peace and joy. Only a few greens on the upper corners framed the painting breaking the continuity of the blue and white. There are is nothing significant in this image, there is nothing that focuses the attention on the scene. It is a whole, a unique sensation.

talking about art

Look this paint. This is one of several paints that Monet performed about water lilies. It was painted on 1919, and it's a paint that belong to impresionism.
When you see it your first impression is that it's a mess of water and sky, because It seems to be clouds reflected on the water in the middle of the paint. Actually Monet tried to capture the light on the water and the colors in it.

Look at this painting! This is one of the several paintings that Monet performed, about water lilies. It was painted in 1919. It is a painting that belongs to impresionism.

When you see this, your first impression is that it is a mess of water and sky,  since it seems to be clouds reflected on the water, in middle of the painting. Actually Monet tried to capture the light on the water and the colors of it.

The impresionist artists were strongly influenced for Chevrault's studies about ligth and perception, and how can the human eye see and understand what is staring. They knew that colours are on the white ligth, on the sun's light, and they wanted to play with the human perception of light and color, using pure colours and blending them on the canvas.

The impressionism artists were strongly influenced by Chevrault's study about light and perception and how the human eyes could see and understand what staring is. They knew that colours are on the wide length.. on the sun's light, and they wanted to play with the human perception on light and color, using pure colours to blend them on the canvas.

The impresionist paintings must be watched at some distance, then the colours blend on our eyes and we can see what the artist try to paint, The image become lighter, with depth, and the texture of the brushstrokes added this sensation off light reflect on the water and flowers.
This mix of blues, purples and whites makes an ethereal sensation of peace and joy. Only a few greens on the upper corners framed the paint breaking the continuity of the blue and white. There are nothing significant in this image, there is nothing that focus the atention in the scene. It is a whole, an unique sensation.

The impressionism paintings must be watched at certain distance. Then the colours will blend in our eyes and we could see what the artist was trying to paint. The image might become lighter, with depth and the texture of the brushstrokes adding the sensation of light being reflected on the water and flowers. The mix of blues, purples and whites make an ethereal sensation of peace and joy... Only a few greens on the upper corners framed the painting and broke coninuity of the blue and white.

There is nothing significant in this painting, there is nothing focuses(?not possible?)/attracts/draw the attention in this scene. It is a whole unique sensation!

Hi, everyone! I'm not qualified to correct this article exactly. I try out my English and let the teacher see what the problems are in my thoughts of my English thinking. However, I am also try to help the writer to see how a mid level English learner read and see this article; we help each other in different ways. Hope so:)) SusanMandarin and i did this quite spontaneously.