Anna Maria
Professional Teacher
Let's prepare the "bicerin" a special coffee from Turin! Pour in a small glass some warm chocolate mixture.Then gently ,pour over it,using the back of a spoon, a strong Italian espresso.Decorate with some sweetened whipped cream and some cocoa powder. 'Bicerin' in our dialect means small glass.If you come to Turin,you should definetely try the ' Bicerin' in one of the historical bars of the city center!

Let's prepare the "bicerin" a special coffee from Turin!

Pour in a small glass some warm chocolate mixture.Then gently ,pour over it,using the back of a spoon, a strong Italian espresso.Decorate with some sweetened whipped cream and some cocoa powder.
'Bicerin' in our dialect means small glass.If you come to Turin,you should definetely try the ' Bicerin' in one of the historical bars of the city center!

Let's prepare "bicerin", a special coffee from Turin!

First, pour the warm chocolate mixture ina small glass.  Then, gently pour a strong Italian espresso over it by using the back of a spoon.  Decorate it with some sweetened whipped cream and cocoa powder.  In our dialect, Bicerin means small glass.  If you come to Turin, you should definitely try the Bicerin in one of the historical bars in the city center.

Pour, in a small glass, some warm chocolate mixture. Then, gently ,pour over it, using the back of a spoon, a strong Italian espresso. Decorate with some sweetened whipped cream and some cocoa powder.
'Bicerin' in our dialect means small glass. If you come to Turin, you should definetely try the ' Bicerin' in one of the historical bars of the city center!

[Il modo di scrivere ricette è particulare. Omettiamo gli oggetti diretti che usiamo sempre nella lingua parlata. Hai fatto bene]