Victor Alv
A new job The first week in the new job is over. I can belive I get it, all the week writing, reading and speaking in english. Today is sunday and I absolutly convince that I need to improve my english level. Never in my life previously, I had needed so many hours to read a sheet of paper, but it is so difficult reading technical documents and legislative words, in english... So, I am here, triying convence kindly people who need enhance their spanish speaking, in order to do a reliable exchange. Thanks in avance to all people who will share knowledge with me in the future. Best Regards, Víctor.
1

A new job

The first week in the new job is over.

I can believe I get it, <em>This phrase doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you intend something like the following.</em>

I can't believe that I got through it, all the week writing, reading and speaking in English. Today is Sunday and I am absolutely convinced that I need to improve my English level. 

Never in my life previously have I had needed so many hours to read a sheet of paper, but it is so difficult reading technical documents and legislative words, in English...

So, I am here, triying trying to convince kind ly people who need to enhance their Spanish speaking, in order to do a reliable exchange.

Thanks in advance to all the people who will share knowledge with me in the future.

Best Regards,

Víctor.

A new job

The first week in the new job is over.
I can belive I get it, all the week writing, reading and speaking in english. Today is sunday and I absolutly convinced that I need to improve my english level.
Never in my life previously, I had needed so many hours to read a sheet of paper, but it is so difficult reading technical documents and legislative words, in english...

So, I am here, kindly trying  to convene people who need to enhance their spanish speaking, in order to do a reliable exchange.

Thanks in advance to all people who will share knowledge with me in the future.

Best Regards,

Víctor.

GOOD LUCK IN UR  NEW JOB ~!!