Laís
Living at The big city Rio is a big and tourist city. Living here is very expensive and you'll need a good job if you wanna have a good life. Everywhere in Rio it's always crowded with very long rows and everything cost twice as expensive as low price cities. It's insane! But also here there are a lot of freeware thing to do like the beach, the Historical Museum of the Army and Copacabana Fort, the CCBB and Lapa of course. So if you wanna come visit Rio look for to free fun. This is more funny and you'll meet more native people. =D

Living in at the big city

Rio is a big and touristic city. Living here is very expensive and you'll need a good job if you wanna have a good life. Everywhere in Rio it's is always crowded with very long rows lines and everything costs twice as expensive much as low price cheaper cities. It's insane! But also, there are a lot of freeware things to do here like going to the beach, the Historical Museum of the Army and the Copacabana Fort, the CCBB and Lapa of course. So if you wanna come visit Rio look for to the free fun things. This is more funny and you'll meet more native people. =D

Já conheci tudo. Good job!

Living at The big city

Rio is a big, and tourist city. Living here is very expensive and you'll need a good job if you wanna want to have a good life.

Everywhere in Rio it's always crowded with very long rows queues/lines and everything costs twice as expensive as low price cheaper cities. It's insane! But also here, there are a lot of freeware thing to do like going to the beach, the Historical Museum of the Army and Copacabana Fort, the CCBB and Lapa of course. So if you wanna want to come visit Rio look for the to free fun. This is more funny and you'll meet more native people. =D

I live in Rio ( Teresópolis) Anyway the ocidental people already knows the reality from Rio...... But asian people still think that Rio a paradise..........