Escape
Notes of my life Hello Actually I don't know what to say , but really I'm very happy to get the chance to be here . As my profile shows , I'm Yousef Zaid from Egypt and I came here to be fluent in English . I am an assiduous young man , I work and study at the same time . One of my best hobbies is following the breaking news of almost the whole world , beside reading historical books especially the historical adventures and the scince fiction books . My frindes : I know that what I am writing is not accurate , but believe me I cannot find any words to write . But in the next time I will tell you about my best moments in the Egyptian revolution for years ago . Many thanks for reading what I wrote . I sincerely appreciate you and waiting you comments to learn me what mistakes I fell in . Goodbye , and see you back .
1

Notes of my life

Hello
Actually I don't know what to say , but really, I'm very happy to have the chance to be here .
As my profile shows , I'm Yousef Zaid from Egypt and I came here to be fluent in English . I am an assiduous young man , I work and study at the same time . One of my best hobbies is following the news of almost the whole world, also I like reading historical books, especially the historical adventure ones and the scince fiction books .
My frindes : I know that what I am writing is not accurate , but believe me I cannot find any words to write . But next time I will tell you about my best moments of the Egyptian revolution from a few years ago .
Many thanks for reading what I wrote .
I sincerely appreciate you and I'm waiting for your comments so that I learn what mistakes I made.
Goodbye , and see you soon.

Notes of my life

Hello
Actually I don't know what to say , but really I'm very happy to get the chance to be here .
As my profile shows , I'm Yousef Zaid from Egypt and I came here to be fluent in English . I am an assiduous young man , I work and study at the same time . One of my best hobbies is following the breaking news of almost the whole world , beside reading historical books especially the historical adventures and the scince fiction books .
My frindes : I know that what I am writing is not accurate , but believe me I cannot find any words to write . But in the next time I will tell you about my best moments in the Egyptian revolution from a few years ago .
Many thanks for reading what I wrote .
I sincerely appreciate you and waiting you comments to learn me what mistakes I fell in .
Goodbye , and see you back .

Notes of my life

Hello
As my profile shows , I'm Yousef Zaid from Egypt and I came here to be fluent in English . I am an assiduous young man , I work and study at the same time . One of my best hobbies is following the  news of almost the whole world , beside reading historical books especially the historical adventures and the scince fiction books .
My frindes : I know that what I am writing is not accurate , but believe me I cannot find any words to write . But in the next time I will tell you about my best moments in the Egyptian revolution few years ago .
Many thanks for reading what I wrote .
Goodbye , and see you back .