Magdalena
The importance of knowing English Now I confirm how really important is to learn a second language, especially English language. It has became the global language in the whole world. I've heard in some countries (especially in Eurore) English is not considerer a foreing language and the pople of there have to learn an extra language as a third one. In Mexico, people who can speak and write English well (In adition They're certificated) has more opportunities than people who don't know english. In my case, for example, I could get an assent because of my level (is not the highest one, but I have some knwledge about it). Before I was an elementary's teacher, now I can teach at the College and it represented one of my biggest goals in my life. But I know it mustn't stop here, I have to reach more goals and one of them would be to travel abroad and take classes in a native English country. It may be a great personal and professional experice. :)
1

The importance of knowing English

Now I confirm how really important it is to learn a second language, especially English language. It has became the global language in the whole world. I've heard in some countries (especially in Europe) English is not considered a foreign language and the people there have to learn an extra language aswell a third one. In Mexico, people who can speak and write English well (In addition they're also certified) have more opportunities than people who don't know English. In my case, for example. I could have an accent because of my level (it is not the highest one, but I have some knowledge about it). Before I was an elementary teacher but now I can teach at College and it's represented as one of my biggest goals in life. But I know it mustn't stop here, I have to reach more goals and one of them would be to travel abroad and take classes in a native English country. It may be a great personal and professional experience. :)

English is a useful language but so is Spanish and Mandarin and any other language which is used in that country. I wouldn't put English as the most important. But it is the most widely spoken.

1

The importance of knowing English
Now I have confirmed how really important it is to learn a second language, especially English (language-- not needed). It has become the global language (in the whole world---not needed. By saying global language means language of the world). I've heard that in some countries (especially in Europe) that English is not considered a foreign language and the people of there have to learn an extra language as a third one. In Mexico, people who can speak and write well in English well (In addition they’re certified) have more opportunities than people who don't know English. In my case, for example, I could get an assent because of my English level (it is not the highest one, but I have some knowledge about it). Before, I was an elementary teacher, now I can teach at the Colleges and it represents one of my biggest goals in my life. But I know it mustn't stop there, I have to reach for more goals and one of them would be to travel abroad and take classes in an (native) English speaking country. It may be a great personal and professional experience. :)