Ai sensei
Columbia Icefield Glacier I went out to explore Columbia Icefield Glacier produced by Brewster Adventure Tour. It includes Lake Louise, Peyto Lake and Glacier Skywalk. We got a smoke due to the wildfire in Washington D.C. but getting better at last. It was very smoky in a week, the scenery was terrible we couldn't see most of the mountains. Me and my friend planed this tour over one month ago, so I was really looking forward it so bad!! Beautiful lake, Canadian Rockys and glacier. It was very fun bus tour. We tried "Glacier water" which is usually nice my friend said, but maybe because of the smoke, the taste was bad lol. We enjoyed almost a hole day! And I got a new camera at the end of yesterday. Thank you for helping to buy it ***, I'm excited!
1

Columbia Icefield Glacier

I went out to explore Columbia Icefield Glacier produced by Brewster Adventure Tour. It includes Lake Louise, Peyto Lake and Glacier Skywalk.

We got a There was smoke due to the wildfire in Washington D.C. but getting better at last it finally got better . It was became very smoky within a week, the scenery was terrible and we couldn't see most of the mountains.

Me and my friend My friend and I planed this tour over one month ago, so I was really looking forward to it so badly!! Beautiful lake, Canadian Rockys and glacier. It was very fun bus tour.
We tried "Glacier water" which is usually nice my friend said, but maybe because of the smoke, the taste was bad lol.
We enjoyed almost a whole day! And I got a new camera at the end of yesterday. Thank you for helping to buy it ***, I'm excited!

That sucks that happened to you! I corrected your passage, and if you had any questions I'd be happy to help.