Jorge
university On Octobe 5 , I am going to go to Riobamba, it is very far from Quito, it is about 5 or 4 hours by bus, now I have a problem , my girlfriend lives here in quito and I can see her so sad, angry with our relation. I am trying to be happy all the time with her and with me also I am sharing my time a lot with her because she is very important for me, in 3 days we are going to travel to the beach and I want to pass very well with her and my friends. When will be in Riobamba , I am going to study a lot because my objective is to come back and study in Quito. What do you do in my position?
1

university

On October 5, I am going to go to Riobamba., It is very far from Quito., It is about 5 or 4 hours by bus., Now I have a problem: , my girlfriend lives here in quito and I can see her. I'm so sad, and angry with our relation. I am trying to be happy all the time with her and with me also. I am sharing my time a lot with her because she is very important for me., In 3 days we are going to travel to the beach and I want to pass very well have a good time with her and my friends. When I will be in Riobamba , I am going to study a lot because my objective is to come back and study in Quito. What do you do in my position?

<em>Tienes que  repasar la puntuación en inglés, ya que has puesto comas donde tenían que haber puntos o 'semi-colons''; pero de allí, te has expresado bien.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Aunque en español se puede decir, "la quiero pasar bien con mis amigos," esta expresión no existe así en inglés. Tienes que decir, quiero tener un buen tiempo con mis amigos, lo cual se traduce a, "have a good time." Suerte!</em>