Eric
please help me correct and improve my essay.I really need help.thanks The chart shows the percentage of gender distribution of teachers teaching at a range of educational settings in the UK in 2010. Women held nearly all of the posts in nursery and primary school.The proportion of women in the two schools are approximately 96 percent and 92 percent respectively.There were more equal percent between men and women in secondary school and college.In two of the six educational settings,men outnumbered women.Women were surpassed by roughly 8 percent in private training institute.In university,women was half as many people as men. For men, the patterns of employment were reverse.Only 4 and 8 percent in nursery and primary school were men.There were mostly equivalent numbers between men and women among the secondary school, college and private training institute.The most percent of men's educational sectors in university. Overall,the figure shows that the gender is a significant factor in patterns of employment within educational sectors. If you have some difficulties in Mandarin,you could call me.I'll definitely try my best to help you.

The chart below shows the percentage of gender distribution of teachers teaching at in a range of educational settings in the UK in 2010. 

Women held nearly all of the posts in nursery and primary schools.  The proportions of women in these two school settings are approximately 96 percent and 92 percent, respectively.  Percentages of men and women were more equal There were more equal percent between men and women in secondary schools and colleges.  In two of the six educational settings, men outnumbered women.    Women were surpassed by roughly 8 percent in private training institutes.  In universitiesy, the percentage of women was half as many people as that of men.

<em>[The next paragraph doesn't have much new information.]</em>
For men, the patterns of employment were reversed.  Only 4 and 8 percent in nursery and primary school were men.  There were mostly almost equivalent numbers between of men and women among the in secondary school, college and private training institutes.  The most highest percentage of men's educational sectors was in university.

Overall,the figure shows that the gender is a significant factor in patterns of employment within educational settings. sectors.

If you have some difficulties in Mandarin,you could call me.I'll definitely try my best to help you.