WahidaNR
Quarreled Because of The Wagon I quarreled with my sister yesterday. The problem is trivial a matter for the wagon. Here's the story. I asked her when she was watching TV "Sist, where is the wagon? I want to use it for selling". She ignored me and I asked again, but my sister curtly replied "This is why I'm lazy to come here, you're always asking the cart. You know the wagon isn't in me?". It made me angry. "I also never wanted you here, I know it's not in you, but in your husband. Contact your husband and bring here the wagon, easy right ?!" She was angry "His number is not active, I never met him. I didn't care about him." then I quipped. "Why do you say that? You know the wagon is mine, so please return it to me!" She screamed "I don't know where is he, how can it be? If I could've I wrapped neatly your lovely wagon and I put it in your room" I said "Why you two can't stop making trouble? Already almost 5 months he used the wagon, he may sold it and have to pay his credit motorcycle. You are indeed a couple who sucks". She said "You're annoying. I told you. He couldn't be reached. Moreover, I also did not care for him." I said "A few days ago you said you on the phone with your husband. Looks like you two are hiding something from me. If indeed you are already destroying it or sell it, please say to me honestly. I will not be angry like this. Give me his phone number I'll contact him ". With a face that was not happy she gave me her husband's phone number. Then I contacted the number and it was nott active. :) Correct?? XD
To be continue.... I am waiting for next episode