Yulia
The funny incident in school practice I’ve just remembered the funny incident that happened to my university friend during our intership. We were studying in the pedagogical university and had to give some lessons in mathematics. In one of my friend’s lesson he set a tricky problem to his pupils and said that if someone solves it, he’ll put his leg in the toilet. He’s really funny guy and he always made everyone laugh in the university, but the school practice seemed quite serious to me, and I didn’t expect he’d fulfill his promise. The problem was solved easily, and on the break he and all his pupils find themselves in the bathroom (I was not there, I found out about the whole situation only afterwards). He really put his leg in the toilet in front of all his pupils, but it was not the most ridiculous thing…his leg got stuck there and could not be pulled out by himself. So someone had to call the rescue service. Almost every teacher at that school was revolted by his stupid and unprofessional behavior. But I still think it was hilarious.
1

The funny incident in school practice

I’ve just remembered the funny incident that happened to my university friend during our internship. We were studying in the pedagogical university and had to give some lessons in mathematics. In one of my friend’s lessons he set a tricky problem to his pupils and said that if someone solved it, he’ll put his leg in the toilet. He’s a really funny guy and he always made everyone laugh in the university, but the school practice seemed quite serious to me, and I didn’t expect he’d fulfill his promise. The problem was solved easily, and on(during) the break he and all his pupils find themselves in the bathroom (I was not there, I found out about the whole situation only afterwards). He really put his leg in the toilet in front of all his pupils, but it was not the most ridiculous thing…his leg(foot) got stuck there and he could not be pulled it out by himself. So someone had to call the rescue service. Almost every teacher at that school was revolted by his stupid and unprofessional behaviour. But I still think it was hilarious.

It seems like an appropriate place, since "ped" means "leg"! (Think bicycle pedals)

Try not to start a sentence with "But", better to use "However".

It might have been hilarious, but maybe it's good that such an example led to being stuck. It could just stay as a story and not be copied...