Bernard
To file a complain One participant of my cyclist groupe has been an accident. A car crashed him. The police and emergency services arrived. The cyclist was taken to an hospital. Now, I have to go to the police to lodge a complain against the driver of the car. I have to have a report so that he can collect the insurance. It an exercise, it is fictive.
1

To file a complain File A Complaint

One participant of my cyclist groupe group has been in an accident. A car crashed into him. The police and emergency services arrived, and the cyclist was taken to an a hospital.

Now, I have to go to the police to lodge a complain complaint against the driver of the car. I have to have a report so that he can collect the insurance.
It an exercise, it is fictive (I don’t know why you have fictive here, as it does not make a lot of sense).

Not a bad job Bernard; there were a few grammar mistakes I corrected, and as I explained above I don’t understand why you used fictive at the end of your sentence as it does not make much sense in context. You also used “complaint” which is fine, in the United States, we would say “file charges” or “file charges against”. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, also if you would like any help to practice and improve your English, I’d be happy to help you!