Lien Shao-Tung
waiting for the change It's been so boring to stay at home for so long. I 'm eagerly looking forward to the new semester. I wanna learn German and French then.because people can never learn too many language. but I have to srtive for the place in the language class offered by my university. It's really poplar among students. wish me luck.

Waiting for the Change (Titles are capitalized)

It's been so boring to stay at home for so long. I 'm (I think this is just a typo, but there doesn't need to be a space between the "I" and the apostrophe) eagerly looking forward to the new semester. I wanna (In spoken English, "wanna" is okay.  In written English, it would be "want to") learn German and French then. (No period necessary here) because people can never learn too many languages. but I have to srtive strive for the a place in the language class offered by my university, because it's really popular among the students. Wish me luck. (Usually, you would put an exclamation mark here.  "Wish me luck!")

Hello, Lien! Were you able to get into the German and French classes?

In English, the first word in a sentence is always capitalized, so keep that in mind as you write! Good luck in all your studies, and if you have any questions about this, let me know!