mikhail
The first chapter of Sherlock Holmes Today I began reading a book about Sherlock Holmes. So Mr Holmes lived on the Baker street with his friend doctor Watson. Once upon a day Watson came into the Holmes' room and saw that Sherlock was thinking about something. The reason of his meditation was a sheet of pink paper. Watson looked at this paper and said that the man, who wrote this letter was very rich because this pink paper wasn't very cheap. Holmes realized that the "Mr X" was the king of Bohemia himself ! At eight o'clock in the evening the doorbell rang and the king entered the room. He said to Holmes they he has a little problem with one woman - she stole one very important for him photo. The king wanted to marry the princess of Scandinavia but if he would do it that photo would spoil the relations with the princess. At the end of the dialogue Holmes promised to find that photo and return with it to the king of Bohemia.
1.this paper and said that the man,,,,,,said that the man? 2.because this pink paper wasn't very cheap,,,,,wasn't? 3.she stole one very important for him photo,,a very important photo for him

The first chapter of Sherlock Holmes

Today I began reading a book about Sherlock Holmes. So Mr Holmes lived on the Baker street with his friend doctor Watson. Once upon a day Watson came into the Holmes' room and saw that Sherlock was thinking about something. The reason of his meditation was a sheet of pink paper. Watson looked at this paper and said that the man, who wrote this letter was very rich because this pink paper wasn't cheap at all. Holmes realized that the "Mr X" was the king of Bohemia himself ! At eight o'clock in the evening the doorbell rang and the king entered the room. He said to Holmes they he has a little problem with one woman - she stole one very important for him photo. The king wanted to marry the princess of Scandinavia but if he would do it that photo would spoil the relations with the princess. At the end of the dialogue Holmes promised to find that photo and return with it to the king of Bohemia.